Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Here we go.....

Ok so here I go with this blogging thing.  I want to thank all my friends and family for helping my get started on this journey.  I have been on a leave for the last 6 months working on putting together this photography thing, and now I feel like I can share that with all of you.  I hope that everyone will enjoy the pictures and random information posted here.  Please feel free to leave a comment on anything you see.  And if you don't like it.....


my kids have ninja moves!!!



I liked this short poem so I thought I would share it with you!

Friends


Tall friends, short friends,
Skinny and wide;
Red haired, black haired,
Side by side

Old friends, young friends,
And in-betweens;
Moms and Grandpas,
Tots and teens.

From Washington
To Delaware
Friends are found
Most anywhere.

by Janet C. Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment