Thursday, June 2, 2011

Congrats!




I wanted to say congratulations to Josh and Annie Atkins, some of you might remember this lovely couple from a past post, they are celebrating the birth of their son Adler Atkins.  These photos were taken in the nick of time.  We had scheduled these pictures early because Annie knew that Adler was going to be early, how early was a surprise to everyone.  The pictures were taken on a Wednesday and on Thursday Annie sent me a text to let me know that Adler was on the way!! Less than 24 hours after this session baby Adler entered the world weighting only 3 lb and 12 oz. I am happy to report that both mom and baby are doing great, and Adler is getting bigger everyday. Thank you again Josh and Annie for letting me be a part of this exciting time in your lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment