Thursday, September 1, 2011

Baby Bryce and his Family








Sorry everyone for being gone for so long, I have been distracted by my other job.  I have had to immerse myself into getting ready to return to flying. I have to tell you that after nine months of not being at work, I needed every bit of allotted time to remember all the small details.  Now that my training is almost complete, I have some time to catch up on this blog, so expect to see more updates in the coming days.  Today I want to share some pictures of a family I did a session for a few weeks ago.  You may recognize two people from a couple of months back.  Sandy and her son were here at my studio previously for a maternity session. When baby Bryce was born she gave me a call to have some newborn portraits taken. We also captured some nice family portraits. Bryce was so sweet, and after a quick snack and a change of diapers, he was relaxed and ready to be the best baby model ever! 

No comments:

Post a Comment