Friday, May 17, 2013

Carla and Michael

Carla and Michael arrived looking as lovely as the day for their engagement session.  We had canceled once because of rain and the dreaded spring cold.  How lucky that cancelation turned out to be for us because the weather on the day we rescheduled was fantastic, a perfect northwest spring day!!  The sun was shining, and the people were out at Coulon Beach Park in Renton.   You could smell the "new spring" smells of Kidd Valley and feel the joy of north-westerners enjoying the sunshine. These two are so in love, there is just a glow about them. I had not met Michael, but Carla and I had talked on the phone, and I knew that we were going to get along great!! Once I met Michael, I knew right away this was going to be a great session.  We started by just taking a walk through the park and stopping at different spots. We talked, and I got to hear all about how these two met and fell in love.  Later these two football fans put on some jerseys, and we played a little catch. It was a pleasure getting to know Carla and Michael, and I can't wait to hang out with them again at their wedding in July!







                             

No comments:

Post a Comment