Thursday, April 25, 2013

Sidney Barrett Class of 2013


I would like to introduce Sidney Barrett - class of 2013!  I met Sidney and her sister Brittany at Pt Defiance park.  As soon as I could see that the cherry trees were in bloom, I knew this was going to be an awesome senior session.  We had already canceled once due to the lovely Washington weather, but sometimes waiting is worth it.  (That said, we still didn't escape the liquid sunshine). We were nearly finished when it started to drizzle, and really only got rained on for about ten minutes.  Sidney is a beautiful, bright young woman.  I couldn't ask for an easier subject to photograph.  She is a Senior at Tahoma High School and involved in the running start program.  She aspires to be a graphic designer, and I have no doubt she will be able to do anything she sets her mind to.  I had a great time capturing Sidney's "day in the sun," and offer her my sincerest thanks for her willingness to risk life and limb climbing trees for the perfect shot!  Good luck in the future Sidney. I know you will do great things!!






                             
Check out more from Sidney's session below



                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment